In this gaming world, game developing companies are developing their console every day. But there is a company called SONY which is one of the largest game developing company in the world.
PS4 is the most famous gaming consoles around the world, by this, the gamers or the users of PS4 can enjoy and feel the realistic graphics of this console.
While playing the games on your PS4 problems like slow loading, a glitch in the game and many more can arise. Those problems can occur due to the formation of unnecessary data and files.
So today I am going to reveal the method that can speed up your PS4, fix most of the glitches and enhance your gaming experience. The solution is called rebuild PS4 database.
When You Should Rebuild PS4 DataBase?
Most people say that the user of PS4 must rebuild the database every month, by listening to those people I screwed my PS4 in 9 months. My PS4 crashed completely and as a result, I have to buy a new one.
Like I said that it’s not necessary to rebuild the database every month you can rebuild the database when you face the problems like hang, shutting down, etc. After rebuilding the PS4 database, it works smoothly for 2 to 3 months without a problem.
PS4 settings are quite difficult to understand like controller handling codes and all for the safe mode. That’s why I am providing pictures here for better understanding.
Few Scenarios For Rebuilding PS4 Database:
- When the game loading is slow and takes a long time
- When PS4 is shut off during in the middle of Gameplay
- If there is any performance issue
- Whenever you have not rebuilt the database from a long time (it must be not necessary whenever it doesn’t show any problems in PS4 gameplay)
- Sluggish the menu navigation.
- Hang in the middle of Gameplay
- In any PS4 Disc Drive Issues
- Contain the corrupt data that can’t be accessed is fixed.
- Stopped working during a system software updates is fixed.
- Freezes up in the system menu is fixed.
- Displays “Hard Disk is corrupt” after the start
Steps to Rebuild PS4 Database:
- Firstly, you should turn off your PS4 by pressing the power button which is given in the front of the device.
- After the PS4 completely off then again press the power button and hold it and wait for the double beep sound. This procedure can take a maximum of 10 seconds after you press the power button and hold it.
- Connect the controller’s of PS4 or DUALSHOCK 4 by using the USB cables, after all of this press the P5 button for the next step.
- After that open the “Safe Mode” and in “Safe Mode” there is the 5th option of “Rebuild database”.
- The last step is to select the Rebuild database option. After this, you don’t need to go any further this process rebuild the database by itself.
End Notes on Rebuild PS4 Database:
Ps4 Rebuild database maybe takes some time up to an hour or longer. This all depends on the database which is stored in your PS4 to be clean.
This all process be like deleting the cache data of the applications from your phone or clear the junk files from it.
This is simple but repeating it much time at a time may cause you a failure. There is also be the failure of the storage, if your storage is running out by unnecessary files or junks then the PS4 start lagging itself there is the need of rebuild database in time because of late causes the storage crash happen in PS4 which is the storage failure.
I hope it might be useful to you guys if you face any problem related to this topic or having doubt in mind please comment below.
Rebuild PS4 Database In Safe Mode 2019 [Step by Step Guide]
Your PS4 has become sluggish and keep switching off all the time? Check out this PS4 rebuild database guide to give life back to your PS4 and make it faster.